peckvonhartel is seeking a Mid-Level Graduate Architect to join our national architectural and interior design team in our Melbourne and Canberra studio/s.
- Innovative, award winning practice widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading design firms
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Exposure to a vast range of projects across many industries
- Vibrant CBD studios located centrally in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Canberra or Melbourne studio/s.
Candidates should have a flair for architecture and design with a deep interest in working collaboratively with people across a national team.
Strong knowledge working in Autocad, Revit, Sketchup and experience with 3dsMax is advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience;
- Demonstrate creative design skills;
- Have been exposed to major commercial projects;
- Have an all-round design profile and can undertake design through all project phases;
- Have outstanding communication skills.
To apply, please click “Apply for this job” and forward a PDF portfolio of your work, and a detailed CV highlighting design capabilities to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.