peckvonhartel is seeking a Project Architect to complement our national architectural and interior design team in Melbourne.
- Innovative, award winning practice widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading design firms
- Reputation and commitment to delivering timeless, quality design and professional expertise
- Our portfolio of work is extensive and multidisciplinary, ranging from large scale master-planning and urban design to architecture and interior design projects
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Vibrant CBD studios located in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra
We are seeking a vibrant, motivated individual to assist in managing the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting projects.
This role will see you responsible for assisting in project delivery (from initial briefing through to completion), client management, consultant co-ordination, business development, assisting in the preparation of proposals and marketing materials.
We encourage applicants to apply who possess the following attributes:
- demonstrate creative design skills;
- exposure to commercial projects;
- an all-round design profile and can undertake design through all project phases;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- a motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- strong work ethic;
- solid knowledge of Revit (highly desired);
- experience in Autocad, Sketchup and 3DSMax (advantageous); and a
- minimum 3 years of local post-graduate experience.
To apply, please click “Apply for this job” and forward a PDF portfolio of your work, and a detailed CV highlighting design capabilities to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.