peckvonhartel is currently seeking a Project Architect to join our Canberra studio.
We are looking for a vibrant, experienced individual to assist in the management of the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting commercial projects. This is a full time role, with responsibility for project delivery (from initial briefing through to completion), client management, consultant co-ordination, managing and mentoring team members.
With offices in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney, you will work as part of an award winning, national team on a variety of projects within the public and private sectors.
The successful candidate will have a strong focus on commercial design. In addition to your demonstrated experience in managing all aspects of the design process, you will have excellent design, detailing and documentation skills.
We encourage applicants to apply who possess the following attributes:
· Creative and innovative design approach;
· Exceptional detailing and documentation skills (Revit);
· Excellent presentation skills, including sketch up, Photoshop, InDesign and hand drawing;
· Excellent technical skills;
· Outstanding communication skills;
· A minimum of 6 years of local post-graduate experience;
· Registered Architect;
· A motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
To apply, please forward a PDF portfolio of your work, and a detailed CV highlighting design capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.