peckvonhartel is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Interior Designer to join our Canberra studio.
peckvonhartel is an established, award-winning and collaborative practice with CBD studios in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
We are looking for a vibrant and experienced individual to manage the design and delivery of a wide range of interior design projects. This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a full-time leadership role, with responsibility for concept development and project delivery (from initial briefing through to completion), client management, consultant co-ordination and lead generation/business development.
As a key part of our Management Team you will also participate in the preparation of proposals and marketing material and your ongoing professional development will be supported by senior staff, on a variety of projects within the public and private sectors.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep interest in the future of interior design that is informed by contemporary theories and proven strategies;
- The ability to generate and develop sophisticated design concepts through each stage of the process;
- An innovative approach to the use of materials and to design detailing;
- The desire to help build a team of skilled and creative interior designers;
- Excellent communication skills, both within the team and in a client-facing role;
- Highly developed conceptual design, presentation and documentation;
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Autocad, Creative Suite. Revit experience is highly desirable;
- An ability to meet deadlines, a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ collaborative approach;
- a minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience.
To apply, please click on the Apply button and send a PDF portfolio of your work, and a detailed CV highlighting your design capabilities.
Only short listed candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.