At peckvonhartel our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our people (our staff and related parties), our clients and our communities.
peckvonhartel is taking an informed approach to this situation that aims to be sensible and balanced. Our response is in line with the live advice provided by the Australian Government’s Department of Health and Smartraveller provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
peckvonhartel has put in place an incident response plan dealing with the risk posed by COVID-19 to our team and those we interact with and operations across our organisation. The plan sets out detailed preventative actions and contingency plans for the various risks.
As at 26th October 2020, our Melbourne Office is closed in accordance with the Stage 4 Lockdown restrictions introduced in Victoria, and all Melbourne based Staff are working remotely. All other offices remain open.
Protective measures taken by peckvonhartel include
- Advice to staff on precautions to avoid contracting the virus
- Advice to staff on travel
- Advice to staff on contact with others and site visits including meetings and conferences
- Encouraging the use of teleconferences or video conferences as a substitute for in-person meetings.
- Control and restriction of visitors
- Additional cleaning
- Advice to staff on what to do if they, another staff member, family member or persons they have been in contact exhibit symptoms of the virus
- Regular updates as we closely monitor this pandemic
peckvonhartel Business Resilience and Continuity
We are currently implementing our Business Continuity Management System. This framework aims to ensure the safety of our people and our visitors and the continued provision of key client services and operations.
Agile Working and Working Remotely.
We have also implemented agile working and remote access capability, and prepared for an event in which staff are unable to access our offices.
We will be monitoring the situation to determine if any additional measures are needed. We will continue to update our guidance as needed.
We all hope that this pandemic will be reasonably quickly contained.
If you have any questions about how we collaborate during this pandemic, please contact us.