peckvonhartel is currently seeking an experienced Senior Architect to join our national team in our Canberra and Melbourne studio/s.
peckvonhartel is an established, award-winning and collaborative Architecture and Interior Design practice with CBD studios in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
Established over 39 years ago, peckvonhartel is highly valued for its design, delivery and strategic advice, at the highest levels of the Government, Corporate, Healthcare, Education and Cultural sectors. We work collaboratively across our studios by creating project teams based on skills and experience rather than physical location.
We are seeking a vibrant, experienced individual to manage the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting projects.
This leadership role, as a key part of our management team, will see you responsible for project delivery (from initial briefing through to completion), client management, consultant co-ordination, business development, assisting in the preparation of proposals and marketing material.
In addition to your demonstrated experience in managing all aspects of the design process, you will have excellent design and detailing skills.
We encourage applicants to apply who possess the following attributes:
- Creative and innovative design approach;
- A minimum of 7 years local post-graduate experience;
- Strong industry connections in Melbourne or Sydney with an existing network of contacts;
- Exceptional technical skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, including Sketch Up, Photoshop, InDesign and hand drawing;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- A motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to meet deadlines; and a
- Strong work ethic.
To apply, please click on the Apply button and send a PDF portfolio of your work, and a detailed CV highlighting your design capabilities.
Only short listed candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.